Our Software Engineers play a pivotal role in the design and development of critical components of software for Fusion, a Big Data replication platform, along with applications to integrate with Fusion. We are always searching for talented engineers with interest in large scale distributed systems to join our core Fusion team.
• 2+ years in advanced Java development is required
• Deep understanding of Distributed Systems and concurrency
• Familiarity with Linux environments and with data solutions such as Hadoop
• Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon S3
• Design, develop and test critical components of software for Fusion
• Design and develop applications to run on Fusion
• Integrate Fusion with third party data storage solutions
• Enhance and add innovative features to existing capabilities of the Fusion replication platform
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
WANdisco solutions provide the backbone to enable enterprises to create a LiveData environment by making its data always available, accurate and protected. With WANdisco LiveMigrator, we solved the problem of moving petabyte-scale data to the cloud without stopping your business. With LiveAnalytics, WANdisco provides immediate analytic data access through continuous automated replication from on-premises Hadoop analytics to Spark based cloud analytics
WANdisco keeps geographically dispersed data at any scale consistent between on-premises and cloud environments allowing businesses to operate seamlessly in a hybrid or multi-cloud environment. WANdisco has over a hundred customers and significant go-to-market partnerships with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Oracle, and others as well as OEM relationships with IBM and Alibaba.