Fundamentals of Databricks SQL
This course provides an introduction to the Databricks SQL user interface.
Databricks SQL offers SQL users a platform for querying, analyzing, and visualizing data in their organizations Lakehouse. This course explains how Databricks SQL processes queries and guides users through how to use the interface. Then, this course will explain how you can connect to Databricks SQL to your favorite business intelligence tool, so that you can query your Lakehouse without making changes to your analytical and dashboarding workflows.
- Summarize fundamental concepts for using Databricks SQL effectively.
- Identify tools and features in Databricks SQL for querying and analyzing data as well as sharing insights with the larger organization.
- Explain how Databricks SQL supports data analysis workflows that allow users to extract and share business insights.
- This course is part of the SQL analyst learning path.
Proof of completion
- Upon 80% completion of this course, you will receive a proof of completion.