Fundamentals of Lakehouse Architecture
This ten-minute video provides an introduction to the Lakehouse architecture.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COURSE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE DATABRICKS ACADEMY ON AUGUST 31, 2021. THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS COURSE CAN BE FOUND IN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE DATABRICKS LAKEHOUSE PLATFORM COURSE.
In this ten-minute video, you will learn about the Lakehouse, a new data management architectural pattern that offers state-of-the-art support and performance for data science, machine learning, and business analytics applications. Further, we will explore how Delta Lake plays an integral part in creating a Lakehouse.
- Identify analytics as a key component for data-driven decision making.
- Describe differences between common types of data storage solutions.
- Define the term “lakehouse” with respect to data management systems.
- Cite types of optimizations you can use with Delta Engine.
- This course is part of the Business Leader, SQL analyst, Platform Administrator, and Data Engineer learning paths.
Proof of completion
- Upon completion of this video, you will receive a proof of completion.
How do I rate this course?
- Give us your feedback by taking this evaluation survey.