Data Visualization with Databricks SQL
This course provides an introduction to using Databricks SQL.
In this course, you will learn how to use Databricks SQL, an integrated SQL editing and dashboarding tool, from your Databricks workspace. Working with Databricks SQL allows you to easily query your data lake, or other data sources, and build dashboards that can be easily shared across your organization. You will learn how to parameterize queries so that users can easily modify dashboard views to target specific results. Also, we will make use of alerts for ongoing monitoring so that you can be notified when certain events occur or when particular attributes of a data set reach a certain threshold.
Note: Databricks SQL is in Private Preview. Please make sure it is enabled in your workspace before enrolling in this course.
- Describe how you can use Databricks SQL from your Databricks workspace.
- Execute queries and create visualizations using Databricks SQL.
- Write parameterized queries so that users can easily customize their results and visualizations.
- Create and share dashboards that hold a collection of visualizations.
- Access to the Databricks SQL interface
- Intermediate experience using the Databricks platform
- Intermediate experience with SQL
- Intermediate experience with data analysis concepts
- This course is part of the SQL analyst learning path.
Proof of completion
- Upon 80% completion of this course, you will receive a proof of completion.