AWS Databricks Workspace Deployment
Set up a Databricks account and deploy a workspace with AWS.
This course will walk you through setting up your Databricks account including setting up billing, configuring your AWS account, and adding users with appropriate permissions. At the end of this course, you’ll find guidance and resources for additional setup options and best practices.
- Access the Databricks account console and set up billing.
- Configure an AWS account using cross-account role or access keys.
- Configure AWS storage and deploy the Databricks workspace.
- Add users and assign admin or cluster creation rights.
- Identify resources for additional setup options and best practices.
- Experience using a web browser.
- Note: To follow along with this course, you will need access to a Databricks account with Account Owner permissions.
- This course is part of the Platform Administrator learning path.
Proof of completion
- Upon 80% completion of this course, you will receive a proof of completion.