Azure Databricks Identity Access Management
Manage users and configure access control for different assets in an Azure Databricks workspace.
In this course, you will learn how to manage user accounts and groups in the Admin Console. You will also learn how to manage token-based authentication and settings for your workspace, such as workspace storage and additional cluster configurations. Lastly, this course covers access control for workspace objects, such as notebooks and folders, in addition to clusters, pools, and jobs.
- Manage user accounts and groups in the Admin Console.
- Generate and manage personal access tokens for authentication.
- Enable additional cluster configurations and purge deleted objects from workspace storage.
- Configure access control for workspace objects, such as notebooks and folders.
- Configure access control for clusters, pools, and jobs.
- Beginning experience using the Databricks workspace.
- This course is part of the platform administrator learning path.
Proof of completion
- Upon 80% completion of this course, you will receive a proof of completion.