Databricks on Google Cloud: Architecture and Security Fundamentals
Learn about the platform architecture and key security features of Databricks on Google Cloud.
This course dives into the platform architecture and key security features of Databricks on Google Cloud. You will start with an overview of Databricks on Google Cloud and how it integrates with the Google Cloud ecosystem. Then, you will define core components of the platform architecture and deployment model on Databricks on Google Cloud. You will also learn about key security features to consider when provisioning and managing workspaces, as well as guidelines on network security, identity and access management, and data protection.
- Describe how Databricks integrates with the Google Cloud ecosystem.
- Identify components of the Databricks on Google Cloud platform architecture and deployment model.
- Recognize best practices for network security when deploying workspaces.
- Describe identity management and access control features in Databricks on Google Cloud.
- Identify storage locations and data protection features in Databricks on Google Cloud.
- Basic familiarity with Databricks concepts (workspace, notebooks, clusters, DBFS, etc)
- Basic familiarity with Google Cloud concepts (projects, IAM, GCS, VPC, subnets, GKE, etc)
- This course is part of the Platform Administrator learning path.
Proof of completion
- Upon 80% completion of this course, you will receive a proof of completion.