Databricks on Google Cloud: Cluster Usage Management
Learn cluster provisioning strategies and best practices for Databricks on Google Cloud.
This course covers essential cluster configuration features and provisioning guidelines for Databricks on Google Cloud. In this course, you will start by defining core computation resources (clusters, jobs, and pools) and determine which resources to use for different workloads. Then, you will learn cluster provisioning strategies for several use cases to maximize manageability. Lastly, you will learn how to manage cluster usage and cost for your Databricks on Google Cloud workspaces.
- Describe the core computation resources in Databricks, clusters, jobs, and pools.
- Recognize best practices for configuring cluster resources for different workloads.
- Identify cluster provisioning use cases and strategies for manageability.
- Describe how to manage cluster usage and cost for Databricks on Google Cloud.
- Beginning experience using the Databricks workspace
- Beginning experience with Databricks administration
- This course is part of the Platform Administrator learning path.
Proof of completion
- Upon 80% completion of this course, you will receive a proof of completion.