Databricks on Google Cloud: Workspace Deployment
Set up a Databricks account and deploy workspaces on Google Cloud.
This is a short course that shows new customers how to set up a Databricks account and deploy a workspace on Google Cloud. This will cover accessing the Account Console and adding account admins, provisioning and accessing workspaces, and adding users and admins to a workspace.
- Access the Databricks Account Console.
- Add account admins in the Account Console.
- Provision and access a Databricks workspace.
- Access the Admin Console for a Databricks workspace.
- Add workspace users and admins in the Admin Console.
- Basic familiarity with Databricks concepts (Databricks account, workspace, DBFS, etc)
- Basic familiarity with Google Cloud concepts (Cloud console, project, GCS, IAM, VPC, etc)
- This course is part of the Platform administrator learning path.
Proof of completion
- Upon 80% completion of this course, you will receive a proof of completion.
How do I rate this course?
- Give us your feedback by taking this evaluation survey.