The Spark + AI Summit is already the world’s largest data and machine learning conference bringing together engineers, scientists, developers, analysts and leaders from around the world.
This year is shaping up to be our biggest conference ever, with over 7,000 attendees expected to attend four days of training sessions, presentations and networking events. We’ve also expanded our keynote lineup this year to include data and machine learning innovators and visionaries from the media, academia and open source.
- Nate Silver, Founder of FiveThirtyEight.com and author of The Signal and the Noise
- Kim Hazelwood, senior engineering manager leading the AI Infrastructure Foundation and AI Infrastructure Research efforts at Facebook
- Adam Paszke, Author and Maintainer of PyTorch
- Jennifer Chayes, Associate Provost of Data Science and Information, and Dean of the School of Information at UC Berkeley
- Francois Chollet, Author of Keras, Software Engineer at Google
- Hany Farid, Professor, UC Berkeley and Author of Photo Forensics
Databricks executives and original creators of popular open source projects including Apache Spark, Delta Lake, MLflow, and Koalas will also hit the keynote stage:
- Reynold Xin, Chief Architect and co-founder at Databricks
- Matei Zaharia, Chief Technologist and co-founder at Databricks
- Ali Ghodsi, CEO and co-founder at Databricks
Hundreds of other Data and ML Sessions, Tutorials and Training Classes
This year, we’re excited to have Ben Lorica join as the Program Chair. Ben is the former Chief Data Scientist at O’Reilly Media, and the former Program Chair of: the Strata Data Conference, the O’Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference, and TensorFlow World.
Now with Summit expanded to four days, Ben and the rest of the program team are combing through the vast array of community submissions to build a compelling agenda. Stay tuned to the Databricks Blog for the complete schedule to be announced soon.
Join Us in San Francisco for Spark + AI Summit 2020
We hope you’ll join us at the Spark + AI Summit 2020! Register now to save an extra 20% off the already low early-bird rate — use code RBlogSAI20