Unify BI and AI on a single platform. It’s possible.
Enterprises have been locked into closed systems for too long. Legacy infrastructure, siloed data and outdated insights slow them down from delivering business results that matter.
In this webinar, we’ll cover why companies are leveraging the Databricks Lakehouse Platform on Google Cloud to speed up digital transformation and enable analytics and AI for all their enterprise data.
You will hear from J.B. Hunt, a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest transportation logistics firms in North America, about how they couldn’t access the massive volume of data at the speed of their trucks, making it impossible to feed data models that help with real-time business decisions. Learn how they modernized their cloud data platform with Databricks on Google Cloud to allow their data teams to access the freshest, most complete data and deliver 99.8% faster freight recommendations to over 3.5 million drivers, improving logistics and profitability.
Join us to learn:
- How enterprises can successfully migrate to a modern cloud data platform
- How an open lakehouse architecture simplifies data management to make your organization analytics ready
- Best practices to enable data scientists and analysts to centrally query and share data using the tools of their choice
Save your spot today!
- Douglas Mettenburg, Vice President of Analytics, J.B. Hunt
- Joe Spinelle, Director of Engineering and Technology, J.B. Hunt
- Drew Herd, Sr. Director of Strategic Partnerships, Databricks
- Eddie White, Data Analytics Partnerships, Google Cloud