Healthcare and Life Sciences Data + AI Virtual Workshop
Improving Patient Insights With a Health Lakehouse
Healthcare organisations are producing petabytes of data ranging from electronic health records to medical images to DNA sequences and beyond. The challenge today is how to ingest, organise and prepare these large, diverse data sets for analytics and machine learning at scale in order to unlock novel patient insights.
The answer is a modern Health Lakehouse in the cloud. This new solution accelerator from Databricks enables healthcare organisations to bring together all their patient and operational data in a unified, open and HIPAA-compliant platform for both traditional analytics and data science at scale. From tracking population health trends to predicting patient disease, teams can now unlock the full power of their data. Join this virtual workshop to learn how to build your Health Lakehouse with Databricks.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Improve patient insights with a unified approach to data and AI
- Build a Health Lakehouse in the cloud with our new solution accelerator
- Ingest and prepare streaming EHR data for downstream analytics
- Build an OMOP common data model for Delta Lake
- Use ML to predict disease risk based on longitudinal records
Agenda at a Glance
- 09:00–09:15 AM Improve Patient Insights With a Unified Approach to Data and AI
- 09:15–09:30 AM Build a Health Lakehouse With Databricks and Delta Lake
- 09:30–09:40 AM Break | Prep for Workshop
- 09:40–10:05 AM Hands-On Demo Part 1: Streaming Analytics on HL7 Messages
- 10:05–10:50 AM Hands-On Demo Part 2: Building an OMOP Common Data Model for Delta Lake
- 10:50 AM–11:15 AM Hands-On Demo Part 3: Using ML to Predict Disease Risk Based on Longitudinal Records
- 11:15–11:30 AM Wrap Up | Q&A
Register now to reserve your place.