Modern Data Engineering With Azure Databricks
July 8th, 2021
10:00 AM CDT
In this workshop, we’ll cover best practices to help organizations use powerful open source technologies so you can build and extend your Azure investments and make your data lake analytics-ready. You’ll learn about the advantages of cloud-based data lakes in terms of security and cost. And finally, you’ll learn how data professionals are having a huge impact – lowering costs, changing time to market — and even revolutionizing industries.
- Learn how to build highly scalable and reliable data pipelines for analytics
- See how to make your existing Azure Data Lake analytics-ready with open source Delta Lake technology
- Integrate that data with services such as Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure DevOps and Power BI — and leverage your Azure Active Directory security and roles without moving your data out of your account
- 10:00 AM Databricks and Partner Keynote
- 10:15 AM Customer Presentation
- 10:30 AM Data Engineering Hands-On Lab: Preparing Data for Analytics
- 11:50 AM Partner Demo
- 12:00 PM Q&A
Join this workshop to learn how you can leverage your data lake for powerful analytics insights.