Easily load data into Delta Lake to power analytics, data science and machine learning
It’s difficult and costly to unify hundreds of different data sources to create a single source of truth. But it’s also the only way to prepare for data science and machine learning.
Watch this webinar on-demand to discover how Databricks simplifies data ingestion into Delta Lake. This webinar will include a demo and live Q&A to introduce you to the newly released features and tools that make data ingestion even easier on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform.
You’ll find out how:
- To ingest data continuously into your lakehouse from cloud storage, such as Azure Data Lake Storage, AWS S3 or Google Cloud Storage
- To Ingest data at low latencies from sources like Apache Kafka, Azure Event Hubs, and AWS Kinesis
- To Empower more users with SQL-only ingestion capabilities
- Jam City ingests massive volumes of mobile gaming data – reaching hundreds of thousands of records per second – to improve the gaming experience
- Burak Yavuz, Engineering Manager, Databricks
- Eric Wasserman, Senior Architect, Jam City