Data engineers are the core of every data-driven organization — and their job has never been more challenging.
Today’s data engineers are under pressure to ensure a growing supply of clean, reliable data, maintain governance and security as the organization scales, and allow data teams to access the data they need for analysis.
Select your date and region from the dropdown on the right.
Join us to hear from customers who are achieving success by modernizing their tech stack with cloud data migration. You’ll hear how:
- Columbia Sportswear enables more real-time data processing to manage purchase orders and generate accurate consumer demand forecasts
- Scribd migrated from on-prem Hadoop to a modern real-time cloud architecture to enable new use cases and power the world’s largest digital library
- Directly democratized reliable, real-time data to enable state-of-the-art conversational AI and enhance cross-team productivity
- Takeda empowers real-time patient care with Spark Streaming and Delta Lake
- ABN-AMRO’s modernization efforts enabled the organization to more easily meet and maintain financial regulations and requirements
- Lara Minor, Senior Enterprise Data Manager, Columbia Sportswear
- R. Tyler Croy, Director of Platform Engineering, Scribd
- Sinan Ozdemir, Director of Data Science, Directly
- Arnav Chaudhary, Digital Product Manager – AI/ML & Databricks, Takeda
- Manon Spermon, IT Lead Domain Data Store Engineering, ABN AMRO
- Sam Steiny, Product Marketing Manager, Databricks