Mastering the Next Level: Leveraging Data and AI in the Gaming Sector
Meet some of the biggest players in gaming and discover their greatest data and AI challenges
Watch On Demand
As part of one of the fastest-growing, most innovative and dynamic industries in the world, organisations in the gaming sector need to stay at the cutting-edge of technology at all times. This event will bring together pioneers from the gaming industry to share their current data challenges, projects and experiences.
Databricks Media and Entertainment Industry Leader, Steve Sobel, will be joined by SEGA Europe’ Data Services Manager, Felix Baker, and Chris Ling, Head of Game Data at Kolibri Games, for an in-depth conversation on the state of the sector, plus presentations on the latest innovations and use cases from each company. We’ll end the event with an open discussion and questions from the audience.
At this event, you will:
- Learn how leading games companies have tackled critical data challenges using the Databricks Lakehouse architecture to improve user experience and customer acquisition
- Find out how Databricks can help teams to better understand gameplay trends, reviews scores, churn rates, customer value, feature engagement, geographical use and forecasting sales of new games and promotional activities
- Hear how data scientists, engineers and analysts are able to collaborate together more efficiently on the same projects using an intuitive unified workspace across ML and BI workloads
Event agenda (BST):
- 4:00 PM Welcome Address: Gaming industry – State of the art, by Steve Sobel, M&E Industry Leader at Databricks
- 4:15 PM SEGA Europe testimonial, by Felix Baker, Data Services Manager at SEGA Europe
- 4:40 PM Kolibri Games testimonial, by Chris Ling, Head of Game Data at Kolibri Games
- 5:00 PM Open discussion & Q&A
- 5:15 PM Wrap-up