Modern Data Engineering With Azure Databricks Workshop
August 10th at 10:00 AM CT
In this workshop, we’ll cover best practices to help organizations use powerful open source technologies so you can build and extend your Azure investments and make your data lake analytics-ready. You’ll learn about the advantages of cloud-based data lakes in terms of security and cost. And finally, you’ll learn how data professionals are having a huge impact – lowering costs, changing time to market — and even revolutionizing industries.
- Learn how to build highly scalable and reliable data pipelines for analytics
- See how to make your existing Azure Data Lake analytics-ready with open source Delta Lake technology
- Integrate that data with services such as Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure DevOps and Power BI — and leverage your Azure Active Directory security and roles without moving your data out of your account
- 10:00 AM Databricks and Partner Keynote
- 10:15 AM Customer Presentation
- 10:30 AM Data Engineering Hands-On Lab: Preparing Data for Analytics
- 11:50 AM Partner Demo
- 12:00 PM Q&A
I agree that by signing up for this event, I am expressly consenting to provide my registration information, including name, email, etc., to Databricks and to the co-sponsor(s) of the event.
Event Co-Sponsor: Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft Privacy Statement)
Event Co-Sponsor: Cognizant (Cognizant Privacy Statement)