Lakehouse Dev Day Virtual Workshop with Thoughtspot
21st October, 9am BST/10am CEST
Leverage your data lake for powerful analytics insights
Every organisation wants to leverage the wealth of data accumulated in their data lake for deep analytics insights. However, most organisations struggle with how to make that data analytics ready, and how to automate data pipelines to leverage new data as data lakes are constantly updated.
In this virtual workshop, we’ll cover best practices for how organisations can use powerful open source technologies to build and extend your AWS investments to make your data lake analytics ready.
You’ll learn about the advantages of cloud-based data lakes in terms of security and cost, and demonstrate how data professionals are able to make a huge impact in lowering costs, driving innovation, and accelerating time to market.
This virtual workshop will give you the opportunity to:
- Build highly scalable and reliable data pipelines for analytics.
- Make your existing S3 data lake analytics-ready with open-source Delta Lake technology.
- Evaluate options to migrate current on premise data lakes (Hadoop, etc) to AWS with Databricks Delta.
- Get a deeper understanding of how Databricks integrates with Amazon SageMaker, Amazon Redshift, AWS Glue, and Amazon Athena, as well as leveraging your AWS security and roles without moving your data out of your account.
- How to use open source technologies like Delta Lake and Apache Spark that are portable and powerful at any organization and for any analytics use case.
- How to deliver consumer-grade analytics for your Lakehouse to bring bring hyper-personalized insights to all your users without ever having to compromise on speed, performance, or governance