Databricks Learning Series
Databricks Bootcamp (Virtual) – Data Engineering & SQL Analytics
22 April (2:00pm – 5:00pm AEST)
Run by Databricks and Spark experts, this online session is designed to help data engineers, SQL analysts, and BI professionals come away with a deeper understanding of the fundamentals of Databricks’ lakehouse architecture, which combines the best elements of data lakes and data warehouses.
Join us live on 22 April as we walk through “under-the-hood” of the Databricks Lakehouse platform, with step-by-step guidance and hands-on labs to demonstrate how dramatically simplified data engineering is able to be transformed for our customers.
– Gain practical advice and getting-started tips on how to leverage powerful open source technologies such as Delta Lake and SQL Analytics.
– Learn how to build highly scalable and reliable pipelines for analytics.
– Explore how to solve common challenges of traditional data lakes and achieve better data reliability, support for advanced analytics and lower total cost of ownership.
– Learn how to run SQL workloads directly on your data lake to query and analyst your freshest data.
– Get your most pertinent questions answered by live instructors.
Please note: Participants will need a laptop to take part in the hands-on labs, which requires the latest versions of either Chrome or Firefox installed. It is recommended that personal laptops are used or one that is not restricted by your company’s VPN settings.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.