Financial Services Workshop: Preempt Fraud With Geospatial Data and AI
June 29th at 9:00AM PT
Deploy fraud models at an unprecedented scale to detect anomalous transactions
$1 of Fraud costs companies 3.36x in chargeback, replacement and operational costs. Identity Fraud Losses Soared to $56 Billion in 2020. In this workshop, we will learn how fraud impacts all businesses- and how you can get ahead of it. We will delve into the two new Databricks’ solution accelerators for detecting and preventing fraud. One using rules and AI, and the second using geospatial data. We will demonstrate the innovative use of anomaly detection with geospatial analysis in fraud prevention, and how easy it is to get started.
Additionally, learn how to leverage Delta Lake effectively to enable anomaly detection at a massive scale to protect losses associated with fraud in real-time. Our solution accelerators also provide new perspectives to understand customer behaviors.
You will walk away with a better understanding of how to deal with fraud from a data and AI perspective and we are thrilled to host this session.
Our Financial Services Leader- Junta Nakai will lead and moderate the workshop. Antoine Amend, Technical Director of Finance and Sri Ghattamaneni, Lead Solution Architect will demo the fraud solution accelerators. We look forward to addressing all of your questions and hope you will join us for an interactive debate on the topics raised during the presentations.
During this event, we’ll show you how to:
- Build highly scalable and reliable pipelines for Fraud analytics
- Gain deeper insight into how to use geospatial data with Delta Lake
- Uncover what “normal” behavior is to identify the abnormal
- Personalize banking where users are segmented by spending patterns vs. demographics only
Event Agenda (PST):
- 9:00–9:10 AM Welcome From Databricks, Junta Nakai
- 9:10–9:25 AM Fighting Fraud with Rules + AI demo, Sri Ghattamaneni
- 9:25–9:45 AM Anomaly Detection with Geospatial Data Demo, Antoine Amend
- 9:45–10:00 AM Q&A