Webinar: Using Data + AI to Invest and Mitigate Risk
May 6, 9:00am PT
We live in a world where stock performance now hinges on new market forces. How do we manage large-scale tick data? Is there a way to factor in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) data and alternative data sources? Are we using data analytics to its fullest to derive new market insights?
These are questions this live workshop will address. You’ll learn how the Databricks Lakehouse Platform federates all your data for downstream transaction cost and risk analysis. Join financial services industry leader, Junta Nakai, and Databricks solution architects as they share how institutional investors can leverage the power of data and AI to mitigate risk and gain a competitive advantage. We will also be joined Martin Williams, Head of Reference Data Business Development at ICE, to discuss how ESG data empowers investors to make more informed investment decisions.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Easily unify and transform large-scale tick and alternative data using the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to make smarter investment decisions
- Perform standard transaction cost and risk analysis aggregations for BI-level insights
- Join aggregated tick data with alternative data sources, such as ESG, to feed downstream machine learning to derive risk profiles for various stocks
Event Agenda (Pacific Time):
- 9:00 – 9:10 AM Intro — Junta Nakai, Financial Services Industry Leader, Databricks
- 9:10–9:25 AM Guest Speaker — Martin Williams, Head of Business Development, Reference Data, ICE Data Services
- 9:25 – 9:45 AM Demo 1 — Ashley Trainor, Solutions Architect, Databricks
- 9:45 – 10:00 AM Demo 2 — Josh Seidel, Solutions Architect, Databricks