Virtual Workshop: One Open Platform for All Data, Analytics and AI
June 23, 2021 at 10:00am PT
In this live workshop, we’ll discuss how to get started with an open lakehouse architecture with Databricks on Google Cloud. You’ll learn how to set up a data lakehouse that is reliable, highly scalable and performant for all big data engineering, streaming, data science and machine learning, SQL Analytics, BI and reporting workloads. Along the way, we dive into the integrated analytics capabilities between Databricks and Google Cloud, including Google Cloud Storage, BigQuery, Looker and AI Platform.
You’ll also hear from Cognizant on how customers are achieving their digital transformation objectives using Databricks on Google Cloud for a range of analytics use cases.
Agenda at a Glance
- 10:00 AM Welcome and Keynote
- 10:10 AM Technical Demonstration
- 11:10 AM Cognizant Demonstration
- 11:20 AM Wrap Up | Q&A
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Easily deploy your Databricks workspace on Google Cloud and spin up clusters on GKE
- Build scalable and reliable data pipelines using Delta Lake
- Use pre-built connectors to integrate data from Google Cloud Storage, BigQuery and access from Looker
See best practices for deploying machine learning models with Google Cloud AI Platform