As a business intelligence consultant help you to optimally use our customers make the unprecedented capabilities of business intelligence and data analytics. Within our analytics team we build complete BI solutions that help our customers gain optimum insight. Consider the implementation of dashboards and reports that the deployment of advanced analytics with Azure Machine Learning, Data Lake, Data Factory, Power BI, but also the more traditional business intelligence / data analytics projects with SQL and SSIS, ETL. In addition, we also design and build complete data warehouses for our customers.
You collect the requirements, then, together with your team a design of the solution and advises on the use of the “Microsoft BI stack.” Then you make with your colleagues, both onshore and offshore, that the solution is completed, tested and implemented. After implementing your liver aftercare if desired. In this example, organize and take care workshops for users.
We build solutions for the largest companies in the Netherlands in various industries, which guarantees challenging and varied work. On a typical project, you’ll work in a team which usually consists of a scrum master, architect and other business intelligence consultants.
Robin on business intelligence consultant with Avanade: “In addition to the opportunity to work on interesting projects with the latest technologies, Avanade distinguishes itself by the informal culture and strongly we feel. Everyone is willing to help each other, is approachable and there are regular evenings or days organized focused on training, knowledge sharing and team bonding. By a good variety of hard work in a fun and challenging project and a pleasant outing with colleagues Avanade is not without a Top Employer. “
You make the difference because:
• You are interested in new development in the field of machine learning, Power BI and data science.
• You have knowledge of (relational) databases, data modeling, reporting, data warehousing, metadata and ETL.
• You have at least 2 years relevant work experience.
• You have a bachelor / university degree, towards artificial intelligence (business administration) computer science or related study.
• You may also be programmed in .NET, knowledge of data quality, BI architecture, OLAP and data mining, but it is not a must.
We are proud of:
• our people, who daily make a difference at Avanade their collegiality and provide the pleasant working atmosphere.
• our knowledge, we share in various ways with each other. So our focus groups to be a success, which we enjoy each other’s knowledge and a tip pizza (or two)!
• the passion with which our people make the difference every day with the latest Microsoft technology for our customers in the enterprise market.
• the career and development opportunities, where you work with your career advisor and where you make use of the many training opportunities we offer;
• our office, which is easily accessible, full of relaxing sitting areas where we can work out for free in the company fitness;
• the opportunity we offer to you are working within socially involved and take ownership charity;
• our working conditions, not unimportant to mention, of course :-): company car, bonus, phone and laptop, good plan, ability to work part-time (minimum 32 hours) and many other extras.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this position and you want to meet us? Please apply online by sending your CV via our website . Applying is not possible via email. We also see the match, we will call you soon for an introduction and you have two job interviews. Have questions or want to know why we like to work at Avanade? Call our recruiters Anneke de Boer or Rianne Coenen on 030-303 5432.