You got your spurs by having successfully completed several complex projects. In your role as a business intelligence architect you create value for organizations to find the right information needs of the customer and translate it into realistic solutions based on the Microsoft platform. You guide implementations of proposals to actual implementation and completion of projects. After a requirements analysis, possibly in the form of workshops, you design the appropriate solution. Together with your team BI developers, both onshore and offshore, you realize the solution and make you a seamless implementation.
With your passion for technology can inspire our customers with the unprecedented capabilities of business intelligence and analytics. You are a source of information for our customers and a sparring partner for your project team and other architects. In addition, you also supervised pre-sales process and you evaluate the design and project results of your team.
Avanade is the number one employer if you want to get high-level Microsoft technologies and want to be part of an enthusiastic international team of experienced Microsoft professionals. You can use the experience and capabilities Accenture and Microsoft offer and guarantees challenging assignments with interesting, often international customers. Study possibilities are over and thanks to the company’s intent Avanade an employer where your career opportunities are endless.
“What I like most on data and analytics projects at Avanade is that not only are in the middle of the digital revolution, but is also likely to think along with multinationals over their data and analytics strategy. You help high level and translates this into practical solutions. There are inside Avanade plenty of opportunities for personal development through training and international communities of colleagues who are more than willing to support each other. In this challenging environment and tools you can get the best out of yourself and add great value to our customers. “- George, Business Intelligence Architect.
• You have good knowledge of BI architectures and standards including data warehouses, master data management, ETL, OLAP, modeling techniques such as Kimball and Data Vault, metadata management, data quality management, Hadoop, advanced analytics, reporting and self-service BI.
• You have at least 7 years of experience in business intelligence and data warehouse projects.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science direction;
• You have experience as a pre-sales consultant and team lead;
• You have experience in projects in creating solution architectures, estimates and project plans;
• You have a passion for and are experts in Microsoft technology.
Avanade offers you:
• a comprehensive training and development program, which lets you build any student loans;
• a bonus scheme, company car, phone and laptop;
• a permanent contract;
• a good pension scheme;
• 26 vacation days per year;
• the possibility of working part-time (at least 32 hours);
• free access to our corporate fitness office;
• Collective discounts and many other extras;
• the ability to put you in working for corporate responsibility and charity!
Do you recognize yourself in this position and you want to meet us? Please apply online by sending your resume through our website . Applying is not possible via email.
Have questions or want to know why we like to work at Avanade? Call our recruiters Rianne Coenen and Emma van den Berg on 030 303 5432.